Another revival!

Hi folks - I'm afraid you must be rather bored of hearing this now, but I'm going to go through another revival!  I've just started an amazing journey in life - to independence, freedom and increased happiness.  What's that you might ask?  Well, I (we, really) have taken the plunge to self-employment.  It's a bit of a leap of faith, but I made sure several things were in place before resigning from my current job.

You might think I'm crazy until I tell you that I'm going to make up my lost "income" with the same - maybe even better - income from home.  Now you think I'm even more crazy!

At first, I just want to chronicle the journey and keep account of how I'm doing, but slowly I want thoroughly review and share each thing with the world so all can benefit.  On top of that, the usual money-saving, thrifty ideas regular people want to hear.

How am I going to manage it?  Here's a breakdown:

1. Leapforce - I've passed the exams and have started logging hours.  This will the majority of my income.  Leapforce can be a full-time job or just a few hours on the side for anyone anywhere, but they do have minimums.

2. A small home business using eBay and suchlike - a bit complicated and I want to get things properly running before I disclose more.

3. High quality "survey" sites like WhatUsersDo that pay much more than the usual grunt work of GlobalTestMarket and Toluna.  I'm also trying uTest which is IT-like testing, but I haven't gotten any jobs yet and not sure if it will pan out long term.

4. The "grunt work" survey website like GTM, Toluna, OnePoll, YouGov and so forth - this is not so much "income" as my usual saving up of Amazon vouchers to pay for Christmas and side bits.

(any of the above that don't have direct links - just comment below with your email and I'll send a direct referral)

Comments

Popular Posts