November

I have just finalised November’s meal plan so we can go shopping at the weekend:

1
leek & potato soup
2
salmon pasta
3
chilli & rice
4
burgers of some sort
5
lentil toad in the hole
6
cheese & onion pie
7
BNS risotto
8
spag bol
9
tuna potato bake
10
pork & rice one pot
11
leek & potato soup
12
pancake lasagne
13
roast pork shoulder
14
spicy couscous salad
15
pork fried rice
16
creamy bacon pasta
17
cheese & onion pie
18
burgers of some sort
19
gnocchi
20
pizza
21
sausage & mash
22
baked bean curry
23
tacos
24
tuna potato bake
25
Marmite pasta
26
THANKSGIVING!
27
leftovers
28
soup??
29
sausage, potato, green bean mix
30
pancakes!

I haven’t totally finished off the shopping list, but it’s looking a little like this:

1 x sausages
1 x pork shoulder
1 x mince beef
3 x instant mash
2 x bacon
3 x pasta
2 x rice
7 x tinned tomatoes/passata
2 x tuna
1 x broccoli
1 x peas
1 x green beans
1 x sweetcorn
mustard powder
carrots
onions
toilet paper
3 x baked beans
peanuts
raisins
breakfast cereal
ground coriander
eggs
cheese
SR flour
bread flour
fat for baking
milk
2 x kidney beans
raisins
Marmite
buttery spread
sweetener
garlic
olives
cumin
fruit

I have a separate list & plan for Thanksgiving (which is celebrated on Thursday the 24th, but since we don’t get the day off in Britain, I delay until the following Saturday.  It’s not the most frugal meal in the world, since I’m recreating my childhood traditions, but I don’t think I do too badly when it comes to costs!

Comments

  1. Hi Megs good blog idea,hope u dnt mind me asking was wondering how much do u spend roughly on supermarket shopping in a month? as you know me and Stuart are not working yet so being thrifty and getting ideas is helpful. loving the idea for this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts